We are Herbert Smith Freehills, a leading, full-service, global law firm working on some of the world’s biggest cases. With award-winning expertise in multiple fields, our progressive approach sets us apart.
Inclusivity is our defining characteristic: here, you will be a part of everything. By combining perspectives and potential from diverse backgrounds, we’re able to view and practise law differently. This bold fusion allows us to break new ground, whether it’s a complex international dispute or a billion-pound, cross-border deal.
LGBT* inclusion is a strength of the firm’s reputation on diversity. Our global IRIS (Inclusion Respecting Identity and Sexuality) network connects and engages LGBT and Ally colleagues across the regions and contributes to firm culture of inclusion.
Our commitment to LGBT inclusion is celebrated globally:
– Signatories to the UN Standards of Conduct for LGBT Inclusion
– First corporate law firm to sign the Charter of LGBT Commitment, sponsored by l’Autre Cercle
– Stonewall Top Global Employer 2014-2017
– Australian Workplace Equality Index 2018 Silver Tier Status
– Hong Kong LGBT+ Inclusion Index 2017 Silver Standard
– Tokyo Working with Pride Index 2017 Gold ranking
– Stonewall Top 100 Employer, 10 consecutive years
Our lawyers are also committed to providing pro-bono legal support to improve LGBT inclusion around the world. Click here to read about Scott Warin’s experience advancing LGBT rights with the Human Dignity Trust.
Last but not least, Herbert Smith Freehills are proud to sponsor the RAHM global LGBT Leadership Contest.