We are Herbert Smith Freehills, a leading, full-service, global law firm working on some of the world’s biggest cases. With award-winning expertise in multiple fields, our progressive approach sets us apart.
Inclusivity is our defining characteristic: here, you will be a part of everything. By combining perspectives and potential from diverse backgrounds, we’re able to view and practise law differently. This bold fusion allows us to break new ground, whether it’s a complex international dispute or a billion-pound, cross-border deal.
LGBT+ inclusion is a strength of the firm’s reputation on diversity. Our global IRIS (Inclusion Respecting Identity and Sexuality) network connects and engages LGBT+ and Ally colleagues across the regions and contributes to firm culture of inclusion.
Our commitment to LGBT+ inclusion is celebrated globally:
– Signatories to the UN Standards of Conduct for LGBT+ Inclusion
– First corporate law firm to sign the Charter of LGBT+ Commitment, sponsored by l’Autre Cercle
– Stonewall Top Global Employer 2014-2017
– Australian Workplace Equality Index 2018 Silver Tier Status
– Hong Kong LGBT+ Inclusion Index 2017 Silver Standard
– Tokyo Working with Pride Index 2017 Gold ranking
– Stonewall Top 100 Employer, 10 consecutive years
Our lawyers are also committed to providing pro-bono legal support to improve LGBT+ inclusion around the world. Click here to read about Scott Warin’s experience advancing LGBT+ rights with the Human Dignity Trust.
Last but not least, Herbert Smith Freehills are proud to sponsor the RAHM global LGBT+ Leadership Contest.