A warm welcome from Annemeike, RAHM Leadership Council Co-Chair.
“I am delighted to be joining RAHM as co-chair and aim to make a difference in people and companies ‘lives’ by being involved. LGBTQIA+ members as well as Allies making up the council ensures that a balanced view is presented in the development of engaging programmes and content. The council members are eminent members representing diverse backgrounds and careers in a truly global setting allowing a broad focus on how we can deliver on our goals. Together, as a council, we are further building the leadership community that offers inclusion and diversity and in turn the ability to make a difference.
A warm welcome from Levis, RAHM Leadership Council Co-Chair.
“I’m grateful to the UHLALA group for this rare privilege of entrusting me to co-chair the inaugural RAHM Leadership Council. RAHM has consistently shown its commitment in developing leaders of the future across multiple continents, a mission that I strongly align with. Together with the Council, I look forward to championing RAHM flagship programs, activities and communities as we innovatively reimagine and reshape the future of leadership. I invite you to join me in sharing new ways in which we can engage businesses, academia, civil society, media and the clients we serve.”
We are pleased to present the RAHM LEADERSHIP COUNCIL 2022
“We are striving to create a community that cultivates, supports and
promotes future global LGBTIQ+ leaders and their talents.”
Enhance, revamp, build on current RAHM events and activities.
1. Support future LGBTIQ+ leaders reach their full potential by developing mentoring programs.
2. Educate future leaders by designing learning interventions on thought-provoking topics.
3. Energise the LGBTIQ+ leaders’ community by enhancing the Ambassadors program.
4. Inspire the future LGBTIQ+ leaders by designing tailor-made activities and events.
5. Expand RAHMs network by establishing linkages with partners from various stakeholders.
6. Promote RAHM community, project, council through our various communication channels.
7. Sustain, develop the RAHM community by planning fundraising activities.
8. Seek sponsors and partnerships on current RAHM activities.
9. Drive RAHM’s social impact by establishing a scholarship for LGBTIQ+ individuals from developing countries.
10. Draft the founding documentation and ground the council into RAHM.